About Me

My photo
I am happy to be teaching first grade again this year! I have two children and one very busy husband. I love to read and shop. I hope you enjoy our work. Come visit often!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Literacy Statons

Today we learned the procedure for literacy stations.  We will do 2 stations each day Tuesday through Thursday. We reviewed tapping and spelling CVC words. We learned how to turn and talk to our mini-lesson partners and compared our rug time to a water hole. We gather there to learn something and then go practice in our own spaces. We learned about number bonds. We explored combinations of two numbers that equal 10. We brainstormed things that we might find in the sky and then learned that our next unit in science is all about the sun.

Homework- Read! Complete home link 2.2 and return it tomorrow. Don't forget to sign up for conferences!