About Me

My photo
I am happy to be teaching first grade again this year! I have two children and one very busy husband. I love to read and shop. I hope you enjoy our work. Come visit often!

Monday, September 19, 2016

7 Habits of a Great Leader

Today we learned a lot!! When I asked the students what they learned today, the hands were going wild. :)) We learned about being proactive with our 7 Habits of Great Leaders introduction. Being proactive means being in charge of yourself. We learned about Internet safety and Kelso's choices from Mrs. Amstutz. She also taught us some sign language. We also had computer time today and learned how to navigate our Southeast website and also how to find our learning games. We got to play a few of the games as well.

Homework- Read the decodable reader Hit It and place it in your book box. Practice the new words we previewed today: is, in, his and you. If you didn't bring your progress report signed, please do so. Thank you!! Don't forget to sign up for conferences. Information was attached to the newsletter.