About Me

My photo
I am happy to be teaching first grade again this year! I have two children and one very busy husband. I love to read and shop. I hope you enjoy our work. Come visit often!

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Big Circle

Today we learned how to ask questions before, during and after our story, The Big Circle. Tomorrow we will find the answers to our questions. We practiced measuring objects using blocks, paper clips, and Popsicle sticks. We read about calendars and learned about their importance. We also practiced spelling our word wall words with the game: Write, Cover, Spell, Check. You can use this at home to help you practice your words.

Homework- Read The Big Circle from your reading text. Bring the book back tomorrow. Practice your new spelling words from your homework sheet: be, this, from, I, have.