About Me

My photo
I am happy to be teaching first grade again this year! I have two children and one very busy husband. I love to read and shop. I hope you enjoy our work. Come visit often!

Friday, October 7, 2016

Digraphs

Today we learned how to sort th and sh digraph pictures. We continued to write our personal stories. We made a fruit 'reading' salad as we read Koala Lou. We used pineapple for our reading voice and oranges for our thinking voice. Reading is thinking!! We took a comprehension quick check and we took our Unit 2 math test. We had our first Leader in Me assembly today. We learned all about the 7 habits.

Homework- Read our 'Pumpkins' poem and have your lucky listener sign the sheet. Read your just right book and bring the bag and book back on Monday. Have great weekend!