About Me

My photo
I am happy to be teaching first grade again this year! I have two children and one very busy husband. I love to read and shop. I hope you enjoy our work. Come visit often!

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Animal Park

Today we learned all about animals. We guessed the covered word about an animal park. We then activated our schema and wrote about all the things we know about animals. We read Animal Park in our textbook. After that, we went back and used our thinking voice to ask and answer questions about the text. We learned about part/part/total diagrams in math. We use these to organize our numbers before we solve a number story. We finished our sun unit with a quick quiz today. The last thing we will do is make a sun model. We will do that tomorrow.

Homework- Read Animal Park in your textbook and bring the book back tomorrow. Read your just right book and return it. Complete Home Link 3.1.